SAP SRM Training with SAP MM & FI Integration: Job Oriented Training
• Introduction to Purchasing & SAP Purchasing – SAP MM & SRM (Procurement Cycle).
• Master Data Maintenance (Material and Vendor) in SAP.
• Basic Configuration for SAP MM – Document Types, Number Ranges to have SRM POs, Contracts, Info-records in SRM.
• SRM Introduction – SRM Implementation Scenarios & Business Scenarios, Creating Shopping Cart, Purchase Order, Confirmation (Goods Receipt), Invoice.
• Integration: SRM & MM Integration (ALE Settings), SRM & FI Integration
• Master Data Maintenance –
o Configuration: Replicating Material Mater (Product Master), Service Master, and Material Groups (Product Categories) from SAP to SRM,
o Maintaining Local Products and Product Categories in SRM System,
o Vendor Master Data Replication from SAP to SRM – Vendor Hierarchy, Maintaining Local Vendors in SRM system
• SRM Organization Structure: Maintaining Local SRM Org structure, SRM Purchasing Organization Structure, Replication of SAP HR Data into SRM System.
• Workflow – In detailed discussion on SRM Workflow – BRF (SRM 7.0)
• Self Service Procurement – Configuration of Tax Codes, Configuration of Accounting Process, Define Transaction Types, Number Ranges, SRM & MM Integration, SRM & FI Integration.
• SRM Technical – In detailed discussion on BAdIs Implementation, Monitoring Jobs, Scheduling Required Reports, Adding Custom fields (Web Dynpro), POWL Configuration .
• Plan Driven Procurement Configuration
• Catalog Content Management – Punch out Catalog Configuration.
• Complete Implementation Process Configuration &Testing for Extended Classic Scenario – Creating Shopping Cart, Contract, PO, Confirmation and IV like Complete Implementation Process.
• Complete Implementation Process Configuration & Testing for Classic Scenario – Creating Shopping Cart, Contract, PO, Confirmation and IV like Complete Implementation Process in respective systems (SRM & SAP).
• Introduction to MDM Catalogs, Service Procurement – SUS (Interview Point of view), eSourcing
• 24 hours SAP SRM & SAP Access, only you need internet with Computer.
|java /j2ee training|
|bi / reporting tool|
|data warehousing training|
|project management training|
|business analyst it (ba) training|
|qa / testing tools|
|system admin / sys admin training|
|microsoft technologies training|
|adobe flex training|
|biz talk server training|
|visual basics training|
|embedded systems training|
|open source training courses|
|web development & internet training|
|ilog jrules training|
|microsoft database and development|
|oracle database training|
|oracle fusion middleware training|
|oracle database administration training|
|oracle datawarehouse training|
|system / network administration training|
|big data training|
|cloud computing training|
|oracle warehouse builder (owb) training|
|apache hadoop training|
|mobile development training|
|open source software/web training|
|os environments training|
|ibm websphere mq training|
|ibm websphere server training|
|oracle soa suite training|
|big data hadoop development training|
|big data hadoop administration training|
|big data hadoop combo (hadoop dev, admin, nosql, solr, lucene) training|
|blockchain and bitcoin training|
|neural networks fundamentals using tensorflow training|
|neural networks training|
|private ethereum blockchain consortium in aws using ec2 training|
|data science bootcamp training|
|comprehensive blockchain-work with multichain, ethereum in aws & azure training|
|ethereum developer: build a decentralized blockchain app training|
|tensorflow for image recognition training|
|learn solidity: programing language for ethereum smart training|
|dash crypto currency training|
|deep learning with tensorflow training|